Pages

Monday, February 5, 2018

MFT Sketch #370 & Color Challenge #86

Another cute stamp set from January's release over at My Favorite Things - 'In Paris'. I used the current sketch #370 and color challenges #86 to inspire this card. I love how it has turned out!


I stamped the images from the In Paris stamp set and colored them with my prismacolor pencils to match the colors from color challenge #86.

I cut out a window in the front of the card using one of the Stitched Tag-corner square STAX dies from MFT - I love this shape! The inside of the cut shape was used for the background behind.

I used the MFT cloud stencil with some broken china distress oxide to make the cloud background and cut the grass using MFT's grassy edges die and some green paper from my stash.

I added the scene to the background, popping the balloons on pop dots so they would 'float' out of the cut out. 

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine black ink from the In Paris stamp set and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The banner was then cut out using a die from Blueprints #27.

 

 


I am entering this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #370 

 

Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment