Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

MFT - The Birthday Project challenge - Celebrate Good Times

This month's Birthday Project challenge uses the word 'Celebrate' as it's main focus - Celebrate Good Times.
I think this card turned out super cute!


I used the new Birthday Chicks stamp set and actually cut up one of the sentiments!! This is something I never do, but I just wanted to repeatedly stamp the word 'celebrate' from the sentence 'Let's Celebrate YOU'. I used MFT's Cornflour hybrid ink to do some generation stamping on the card base.

I used Blueprints #27 dies for the basis of the card, along with the Bundle of Baby Clothes die-namics. I used papers from MFT's Hearts and Stripes, and Country Flair Plaid 6x6 paper pads for the baby clothes.

The sentiment was stamped using the Welcome Baby stamp set and Versamark's Watermark ink. It was then heat embossed using white Zing! opaque embossing powder.

LOVE how this card worked out - I will definitely be making more for baby girls.

 

 

 





Thanks for looking!


Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment