Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Teddy Birthday Presents

Part of this month's release over at Whimsy Stamps was this adorable 'Teddy Birthday Presents' by Lee Holland. I decided to show you how versatile the stamp can be by using it to create a Christmas card!

I used my prismacolor pencils to color the image and then cut it out using the 'Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles' die set.

I used a border die (now retired) to create the bracket edge, which I highlighted using a thin black pen to draw stitches.
The sentiment is from the 'Scripty Occasions' clear stamp set, which I heat embossed using clear embossing powder to make it pop a little.
The papers are from the Christmas Cheer designer paper 6x6 paper pad, along with the coordinating Christmas Cheer enamel dots.

A little ribbon and twine from my stash, along with a few small bells, finishes the card off!


 

 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment