Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays #169 - Off the Edge challenge

My cards are becoming more and more CAS (clean & simple) in style. My fellow DT member at Whimsy Stamps is also a member of the DT on the CAS-ual Fridays blog and I have been admiring her cards for a while now. I decided to take the leap and join in the challenge this time round!


I used this image from Bugaboo Stamps - 'Teddy Bear Block Trio' - perfect for the challenge theme and a little girl's birthday I have coming up!


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
The sentiment is from desert diva's blog.
The papers are from my stash.
A super simple but effective card.

I am entering this card into the current challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment